The 9 Principles
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility
"I have proposed an amendment to balance the budget over 10 years with a 10 percent reduction in the deficit each year and set a flat tax of 15% that could only be changed by 4/5 vote of each house. Some laws have been proposed along these…"
I generally vote against constitutional amendments but as always I try to research before Nov 4 to see if I should be aware of important reasons to vote for an amendment to the constitution. As always, I check with the outstanding members of Cecil County Patriots. Although not said, I sure enough. I appreciate the work you do as a respected organization. Any input would be welcomed. God Bless.Tony KuleszaSee More